Recipe created by @ohsimplyhygge
100g white sugar
120g brown sugar
100g melted unsalted butter
1tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/2tsp baking soda
150g white flour
2 bags of Mini Eggs plus a handful more for decoration
Your favourite Mallow & Marsh marshmallows!
- Melt the butter and whisk together with the sugar and salt until smooth
- Slowly add in the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until thickened
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking soda together, then sift both into the butter mix. Slowly fold everything together.
- Crush the mini eggs into small pieces, along with some small chopped up marshmallow pieces and fold into the mix
- Leave the dough to chill in the fridge for about 30 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, scoop out the dough in equal ball sizes onto the tray (ensure you leave plenty of space between them, as they will melt down and expand!)
- Before placing in the oven, pop a Marshmallow into the centre of the dough and press it down, covering it with a little excess dough (we want to hide it inside, for a gooey marshmallow surprise!).
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edge
- Transfer to a cooling rack
- Decorate with some more eggs and melted marshmallow (the s’more the better!)
- Eat, eat, eat!
We love to see your baking creations! Share a snap of your bakes on Facebook & Instagram and tag @mallowandmarsh 💖