We don’t like to brag, but s’mores are kinda our thing. This easy peasy s’more recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and can be made on the BBQ or at home in the kitchen. We find that our Salted Caramel flavour is the best for toasting, but feel free to substitute with your favourite flavour. If you’re feeling extra indulgent, you can also swap the digestives for cookies to create a s’more cookie sandwich. Mmm…
(Makes 6 s’mores)
12 digestive biscuits
Bar of milk chocolate
1 pouch of Mallow & Marsh Salted Caramel marshmallow (feel free to sub with another flavour!)
METHOD (for BBQ)
- Lay out 6 digestive biscuits and top with 2 squares of milk chocolate
- Put the Salted Caramel marshmallow on a skewer and hold over the hot coals until toasted
- Carefully slide off the toasted marshmallow onto each biscuit and place a second biscuit on top to create a sandwich
- Wrap each s’more in tin foil and place in the corner of the BBQ for a few minutes to melt the chocolate
- Unwrap and enjoy!
METHOD (for indoors)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lay out a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Place 6 digestive biscuits on the tray and top with 2 squares of chocolate and 2 Salted Caramel marshmallows
- Place the tray in the oven, leaving the oven door slightly ajar. Cook for 5-10 minutes, until the marshmallow is toasted
- Place the digestive biscuit on top and enjoy!