Show us how you s’more with our PB&J S’more combo!
150g of milk chocolate
50g of dark chocolate
120ml of condensed milk
45ml of milk
2 pouches of Mallow & Marsh Salted Caramel Marshmallows
Any flavour McVitie’s V.I.B’s or McVitie’s Chocolate Digestives
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water, stirring constantly
- One melted and glossy, turn the heat down low and add the condensed milk
- Whisk vigorously to thicken, taking the mixture on and off the heat to avoid burning
- Add the milk and stir until the mixture is runny and glossy
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a ovenproof dish
- Place the Salted Caramel marshmallows on top, close together (no gaps!)
- Place under the grill for a few minutes until golden or use a blowtorch for 5 minutes until evenly toasted. (Top tip: Gently spread the marshmallow with the tip of a fork midway through cooking for a toasty brown finish)
- Serve with McVitie’s digestives or V.I.B’ and dive in!
We’ll show you ours if you show us yours…Tag is in your s’mores on social with #HowDoYouSmore and show us your perfect s’mores combo.