Why not give your banana bread recipe a marshmallow twist and swirl in a dollop of our Salted Caramel Whip for some extra gooey indulgence! Perfect enjoyed on its own with a cup of tea or topped with fresh fruit & yoghurt for a delicious breakfast.
1 jar Mallow & Marsh Salted Caramel Whip
360g ripe bananas (the riper, the better!)
180g self-raising flour, sifted
100g brown sugar
4tbsp melted butter
Pinch of salt
- Preheat an oven to 170C
- Mash the banana in a bowl and set aside
- Using an electric whisk, beat the melted butter, brown sugar and 1 egg until smooth and lighter in colour
- Sift 180g of self-raising flour and add a pinch of salt
- Fold in the mashed banana and flour into the mixture until fully incorporated
- Grease a loaf tin with butter to avoid sticking and pour in the mixture
- Scoop out a large dollop of Salted Caramel Whip using a spatula and swirl into the batter.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 1 hour at 170C
- Eat & enjoy!