Prep time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4
What better way to toast to the New Year than with a Toasted Marshmallow Espresso Martini? With only 4 ingredients, this is a super easy cocktail recipe that’s perfect for entertaining family and friends. We find that salted caramel works best for toasting, but feel free to substitute with your favourite flavour!
200ml premium vodka
140ml coffee liqueur
x4 Mallow & Marsh Salted Caramel Marshmallows
- Tip the vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Secure the top of the shaker (we learnt the hard way) and shake heavily for about 1-2 minutes until the ice is completely crushed.
- Open the shaker and pour the liquid through a strainer into a martini glass to ensure a smooth, silky texture.
- Affix our salted caramel marshmallow onto a cocktail stick and lightly toast over a naked flame until caramelised and toasted.
- Place on top of the martini glass and enjoy!