Recipe created by @beckys.bakes_
INGREDIENTS (Makes 16 bite size or 9 large Blondies)
225g unsalted butter, melted
260g dark soft brown sugar
80g caster sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
284g plain flour
100g white chocolate chips
1 pouch of Mallow & Marsh Salted Caramel Marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 180°C Fan and line an 8” tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 25-30 seconds or until fully melted.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugars until combined.
- Make sure that the mixture isn’t too hot, then whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour until evenly mixed. Then fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into your lined tin and top with marshmallows. Bake for roughly 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the middle is just set. To achieve the perfect blondie on the inside, you want to make sure you bake them for just the right amount of time and don’t over bake them.
- Allow the blondies to completely cool in the tin before removing them from the parchment paper and cut into 16 small pieces or 9 larger pieces.
We love to see your baking creations! Share a snap of your bakes on Facebook & Instagram and tag @mallowandmarsh 💖