Ditch the same old lemon & sugar this Pancake Day for something a little more exciting… We’ve paired Griddle’s Lemon & Poppy Seed pancakes with a zesty, coconutty, lemony drizzle topped with our light and fluffy Vanilla Whip and fresh blueberries.
Mallow & Marsh’s Vanilla Whip
Griddle’s Lemon & Poppy Seed Pancakes
2 tbsp cornflour
Zest of 3 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
1 tbsp coconut oil
Handful of blueberries
- Add the cornflour and lemon zest to a pan on medium heat.
- Gradually pour in the water whilst stirring continuously with a whisk to incorporate into the mixture
- Continue to stir until the water has incorporated and the mixture has slightly thickened
- Mix in the lemon juice, sugar & coconut oil and leave on medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the mixture has thickened to form a silky glaze
- Pop your pancakes in the toaster and top with the glaze, a big ol’ spoonful of Vanilla Whip and a drizzle of blueberries (#healthy).