Take a trip back to your childhood and whip up these Whip puffed rice squares in all 3 Whip flavours! Dreamy chewy marshmallow Whip goodness perfectly complements the crunchy rice puffs making this the perfect afternoon treat with a cup of tea.
(Makes 24 small squares)
x 3 jars of Whip (Salted Caramel, Raspberry & Vanilla)
1kg rice puffs
x6 tbsp butter
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a pan on medium heat
- In a bowl, combine x1 jar of Whip (if this is a bit firm, you can add this to the melted butter on low heat to soften)
- Add the rice puffs and mix until well combined
- Take a tray and grease some baking paper with butter to avoid sticking
- Add the rice mixture to the tray and use a spatula to squish it together until compact so that this takes up 1/3 of the tray
- Repeat the process with each flavour of Whip to create 3 equal divisions
- Leave in the fridge to cool for a few hours and then cut into squares
- Eat and enjoy!